Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (+Update 2, MULTi7) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download – from 8 15 GB
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + Update 2
Release Date: January 9, 2013
Genres/Tags: Action, Slasher, Third-person, 3D, Japanese
Developer: PlatinumGames, Kojima Productions
Platform: PC [Repack] Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 92% of user reviews are positive (based on 10,614 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Japanese, Russian (fan-made)
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: XP or Vista or 7 or 8
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
HDD Space: up to 25 GB (up to 26 GB during installation)
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 8.15 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory with an all-new action experience. The game seamlessly melds pure action and epic story-telling that surrounds Raiden – a child soldier transformed into a half-human, half-cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path!
A huge success on both Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE comes to PC with all the famed moves and action running within a beautifully-realised HD environment.
This new PC version includes all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all customized body upgrades for Raiden, including: White Armor, Inferno Armor, Commando Armor, Raiden’s MGS4 body, and the ever-popular Cyborg Ninja.
“CUTSCENES” option added to the Main Menu. Play any and all cutscenes.
“CODECS” option added to the Main Menu. Play all and any codec conversation scenes.
Menu option added to the CHAPTER Menu enabling user to play only the Boss battles.
“GRAPHIC OPTIONS” added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.
There is an option reading “ZANGEKI” that will modify the amount of cuts you can make.
- Based on Metal.Gear.Rising.Revengeance-RELOADED ISO release: rld-megerire.iso (26,438,057,984 bytes)
- Metal.Gear.Rising.Revengeance.Update.2-CODEX (1.7 GB) applied over
- Optional fan-made Russian localization added (ZoG v1.01, 319 MB)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with original videos)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may download and install recoded (lossy) or original videos, both are 720p anyway
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 26.6 to 8.15~21 GB, depending on selected videos)
- Installation takes from 15 minutes (for re-encoded videos) up to 45 minutes (for original videos)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 25 GB (up to 26 GB during installation)
- Use “Language Switcher.bat” in game root to switch ENG+MULTI6 version to RUS+MULTI6 and vice versa
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirlLossy VS LosslessI don’t like lossy compression, but this game is a rare exception.Game videos in PC version of MGRR have 1280×720 resolution, with a bitrate of 20-24 MBbit/second with 29.97 FPS.
That’s why I made an option for you to download much smaller archive with re-encoded videos.
They still look pretty good at bitrate of 6~8 MBit/sec while keeping the same resolution and proper 5.1 surround audio. You can download this sample and compare quality:
If you don’t like the quality of re-encoded files, get original ones. Remember – the choice is always yours, not mine 😉
There are several repacks of 8 GB+ floating around. They all have PC 720p videos replaced with Xbox 360 1024×576 ones, with even lower bitrate than my repack offers. Those, who tell you that Xbox 360 videos are 720p and PC’s are 1080p – are lying to you.
You can skip downloading of files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective files:
- setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-original.bin (Original videos, 1280×720, up to 24 Mbps)
- setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-recoded.bin (Re-encoded videos, 1280×720, up to 8 Mbps)In example, if you want to launch the game with re-encoded videos – skip setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-original.bin files, but download setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-recoded.bin & all main files (01-05).Problems during installation?Read this repacks troubleshooting guide